Y Chromosome Databases (used with male tests)
- Y-STR Haplotype Reference Database (Berlin): Anonymous entries.
- Public Y chromosome haplogroup and surname forums
Mitochondrial Databases (used with female tests)
- Concordance of Nucleotide Substitutions in the Human mtDNA Control Region (Cambridge Database): Biological Anthropology. **Although said to be outdated, still easier to use and more informative than the FBI database (below).
- MITOMAP. A human mitochondrial genome database: Mitomap.org Good for linkage disequilibrium. No individual entries, just studies.
- The mtDNA Population Database: An Integrated Software and Database Resource for Forensic Comparison (FBI). Must be downloaded and installed. Confusing defaults and set-up controls. Anonymous entries.
- Public mitochondrial haplogroup projects online
Other (used with DNA Fingerprint Test)
atDNA 10.1. Population Matching Macro-Enhanced Spreadsheet. 466 populations with matching incidences of high frequencies for CODIS markers.