Human Genome Was Sequenced, Right?


Well, not completely. According to Larry Moran, a Professor in the Department of Biochemistry at the University of Toronto, “We can say that only 90% of the human genome has been sequenced and the remaining 10% falls into 357 gaps scattered throughout the genome.” Read all the numbers at Sandwalk – Strolling with a Biochemist.

Be the first to write a comment.

Your feedback